Info ALL PARENTS need to know!

To all moms out there I am sure you probably have done this but to those who havent visit this website. This website gives you a graph of where all of your sex offenders live in your area. Its a huge eye opener.

http://www.familywatchdog.us

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i did that and there are 4 sex offenders living across the street from an elementary school in my city, at two more a couple houses down from them, that's 6 sex offenders across from a school....we're moving!!!!
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• doesnt work for canada :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yep, I check the website pretty often and its a shame to see the numbers increase and we were actually talking about moving.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 12:41 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Alexis 06 I dont know if there is one for Canada but you might want to do some research to see if there is a website that can help you. I am sure there is.

Those who check it thats awesome that you do but awful that they live so close to your home. I just checked for the first time and OMG its sickening.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i go to the Meghan's Law website.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:47 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I live in a town of 600 and none were listed in my town...that just means nobody has been caught.
    My sister however, I checked her adress and she lives across from a swank million $$ park and beach where kids are there all the time.....my sister has 50 sex offenders in a 2 mile radious from this popular beach/park.Now that I know that I have to wonder about the guys that are down there just sitting around by themselves
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:50 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• what's even more sickening is their crimes, one had 6 counts of child rape. 6!!!! how is he not in jail for life??!!??!! and how is he allowed to live across the street from an elementary school
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Thank you, I just moved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i checked this site just 3 days ago can someone explain to me though how to find out how close they all are i mean what is the whole map range
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I'm surprised how close they live to me. it's crazy, really, but they will always be out there. I hate that they are allowed to live with the rest of society. We will never be able to escape pedophiles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2010