Name my blog!

Okay so, I'm going to start a blog at wordpress.com , and I am STUMPED thinking of a name for my blog! So I figured who better to write it then someone I don't know! lol... here's a little bit about myself!

My name is Ashley, I'm a single mommy to Alexis (3) and Dyllanm (22 mos). I live in California, I love reading, playing online games, and writing in my journal (the reason for this blog) This blog is going to be about many different things! Cooking, Fun, Scrapbooking, Books, My life, ....

so come on ladies! I need something creative, and eye catching! What would make you click on it??

mobilemom0608

Asked by mobilemom0608 at 1:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, so im not creative at thinkin of any titles...bu i did wanna say looove the name alexis..lol..thats my daughters name too..but how do you say your other childs name?? dyllanm...is the m silent?? i've never seen it spelled that way before..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• lol oops! typo!!!!!!! hahahaha it's DYLLAN no M ...hehe
    mobilemom0608

Answer by mobilemom0608 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• lol.....well thats muuuch better!!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010