How can I figure out if its covered under my insurance?

So DH and I have been actively ttc for almost a year now. Took clomid last month and now is going to be round 2. Thinking about all of my options lately and wondering is there an area I could look on the website or how can I figure out if it will be covered or not? Next Im thinking about trying the Clomid Step up Program that my dr suggested (5 days of Clomid 50, U.S for 3 days, if no ovulation then repeat at 100mg of clomid, and more sonos if no ovulation 150mg of clomid then more US) Any ideas how I can figure out what will be covered?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 1:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your insurance company. Every insurance is so different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yeah you need to call them. Most chances are it isn't covered. My doctor said once every maybe 10 yrs he finds an insurance that will cover everything and anything, then the ones he mostly sees will cover up to diagnostics (to diagnose an issue) but after that won't pay anything, and then others won't have anything to do with it.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2010