I don't come on CM very much anymore, but what happened to a lot of the regulars? They used to always be on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't been in for several months because I 'found' facebook and all my family and lots of my friends are over there in one spot. I do pop in once in awhile to see if I have a new message or something, but I'm not very active. I'm also very busy raising my granddaughter and taking college courses so I don't have a lot of time to be on the computer anyway.
    I'm probably not even one of the regulars you have missed...lol!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i was wondering the same thing last night. ...i'm not on as much as i used to be. ...depression.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• im still here :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Maybe they went undercover, a.k.a. "Anon" but since I don't know who you're talking about, I can't be more specific.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:22 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• The regulars are in the politics section. I don't know about here. But you need an eagle avatar to be one of "them".
    Anonymous