coupons

i am trying to find places online or wherever that i can get coupons. i google "grocery coupons" and all i get is a bunch of sites leading me back to this one site that doesnt have very many coupons on it. please let me know how you guys get and use grocery coupons. thanks!!

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 2:55 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Dealseekingmom.com is my favorite source for coupons. This site will lead you to other places for great coupons as well. Checking it multiple times daily will get you lots of coupons and free stuff.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• http://www.mypoints.com/

http://www.mambosprouts.com/

sign up for coupons on manufacturers websites

Answer by rkoloms at 6:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Access Saver doesn't have "grocery Coupons but tons of coupons for oil changes, eating out, shopping, etc... and Freedom Pass does save you on gorcery coupons, restaraunt gift cards, healthcare, plus other day to day things. :-)

Also sometimes when I need/want a coupon for a certain item I will go to the Brand's website and look, I've found a lot that way.

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 7:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I use couponmom.com and try typing in your favorate products sometime i find coupons on the manufactors web sites.I go shopping every two week so look often they sometime change weekly good luck
    peppercorn08

Answer by peppercorn08 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Freeminded has coupons and lots of cool freebies

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I use A Full Cup (www.afullcup.com). They have Shopping Lists for each store that have the current weeks sales and the coupons that match up to them. They have saved our family so much money and the great thing too is the site is free.
    NicoleBews

Answer by NicoleBews at 9:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2010