Why aren't you sleeping?

I'm on medication and a major side effect is insomnia.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's just past 9 in the morning for me now, but I suffer from occasional insomnia, too. I hope you got some sleep.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My husband works night shifts and I can't sleep if he's not here. Plus the baby keeps kicking my ribs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• once everyone is asleep I enjoy the peace and quiet to the point where I hate to ruin it my going to bed and waking up to more housework and children, oh and the cat is a pain with her meowing to go outside...she brings in ticks so I don't like her outside.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I usually stay up late, but DH and I had a fight earlier and he locked the bedroom door and went to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• DD thinks its AWESOME to be awake and play "Mommy i throw the block.. u fetch it".....
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Because it's early evening here in Japan :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:49 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I was waiting on Hubby to get off work, I , too, cant sleep if he's not next to me ):
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 4:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It's 4 AM and I have been awake for an hour.. Every couple of months I wake up at 3 AM and just can't go back to sleep.. It lasts for about a month.. I have no idea why..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 5:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It's 5:30am my time and I got up a little while ago to get ready for work. I like to get up a little earlier so I can wake up and hang out here for a few and take my time getting ready for work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Apr. 12, 2010