Can't stop thinking about it . . .

I want a positive, but dont want to stress. What are my chances?
I was on seasonique for about 6 month's, and i know they say it takes time to get the period & ovulation back on track. Well ive been off of it for about a month and a half. Well two weeks ago I had a short period, 3 days, and VERY light. which isnt unusal for me. Well I have a checkup with the OB tuesday and of course they do a pregnancy test, so Im praying for a positive, I want to take a HPT but im scared it will be too soon and ill be dissapointed. And if it helps any, here is what i've been experiencing. .
*Frequent urination
*food cravings
*discomfort when pressure is applied to the stomach
*nasuea [but no vomitting)
*and sometimes sore breast

So what do you ladies think my chances are ?
& im keeping my fingers crossedd (:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be... but whenever u get off of any type of birth control ur body goes crazy anyway. I'm on the nuva ring and have been spotting for over two weeks straight! Boob tenderness can be related to caffeine. Frequent pottying doesn't usually start until the baby is big enough to press on ur bladder. And if u really want to be pregnant u may be feeling symptoms that aren't really there. But on the other hand like I said before... u could be. Just sit back and relax!! Best Wishes!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:03 AM on Apr. 12, 2010