where are all my Army Wives fans at? **Warning POSSIBLE spoilers alert**

what did u think about the seasons premier last night? did u exspect anything ? not exspect somethings?
do u think this seasons gonna be as good as prev seasons?
lets talks about it. . . .

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 7:15 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Im a fan! I thought it was pretty predictable last night though...last years finale...when they made it look like Jeremy killed himself, I just didnt really see that happening so I wasnt too shocked when I saw he didnt. (and naturally Roland is going to be his doc)
    Then Joan laying on the table with her eyes covered...I thought.."yep, they are going to make her to where she may be blind"..for some reason I saw that coming.

I wish Pamela would dump Chase once and for all...
    Glad Frank and Denise are once again together and seemingly happy.

auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 10:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• ok so i kinda figured that jermy did kill himself.
    saw it coming that roxy was gonna get knocked up
    didnt see joan burton getting hurt!
    thought it was sweet that pamela came back to chase 2 give him anouther shot.even if he is stil going to delta.
    and not really too sure on claudia..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I thought Jeremy was gonna save his pills and take them all! Glad he didnt.I also thought he was gonna shoot his dad because they had that fight and he was gonna blame his father for him going in the military and blame him for what happened to his friend lol.
    Already knew Roxy was pregnant.
    I think Denise got a nose job lol
    Poor Joan.I hope se gets her site back
    I understand Pamula is upset...BUT I wish she wasnt.
    I cant wait til SUNDAY
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• You know I watch the show every year, but I think the acting is horrible.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:53 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I enjoyed last nights episode. I am glad Jeremy is still alive, I hope Pamela and Chase can work things out, I think Lenoire is going to be up to her old tricks and do whatever she can to make Claudia Joy's life miserable, I hope Claudia Joy finds some classy way to put Lenoire in her place! I was surprised Joan was hurt I did not see that one coming. Roxy's pregnancy was shown in the finale episode-- but I don't think Trevors' reaction was-- glad to see he was happy. I am also glad that Denise and Frank have worked things out... I hope the Jeremy situation does not put stress on their marriage and have them on opposite sides.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:10 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• * BlooBird I agree lol...THE one character that cant act is Emalyn(sp?) SHE drove me NUTS...I even watch the Secret life and the acting is bad lol....
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010