• In the Spotlight:

Anyone have any good book suggestions?

I just got done with the Twilight series and have absolutely fallen in love with them. Now I need something else to read but I don't have any clue as to what? I'm looking for fantasy,romance novels...?? Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just finished reading two books by Nicholas Sparks that were really good. "The Wedding" was an amazingly sweet romance book that has an awesome ending. "The Guardian" was a romance/thriller about a crazy stalker guy. Both of them are really really good!
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• The House of Night series was really good, I also like the Sookie Stackhouse series.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 10:32 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Did you read: "The Other Boleyn Girl"? It's really good. One of my all time favorites. I actually read it twice, and I'm not one for historical novels usually.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010