How long does your little one nap for?

How old is your child how long do they nap for? do you wake them up after a hour or 2 or let them nap as long as they want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 22 months and he takes 2 naps a day. The first one usually is 3 hours and the 2nd is usually 2 but sometimes more. I don't wake him, I let him sleep as long as he wants. He also goes to bed at 5:30pm and gets up at 7am.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 10:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• 19 months, she takes one nap from about 12:30 till about 3:30, so 3 hours give or take a half hour.
    34 months, she takes a nap about 4-5 days a week and when she does, it's usually 1.5-2 hours long.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:09 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• my son is 21 months, and he will have a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon. some days he won't nap at all but will be down for the night around 6.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• my son is 18 months old and he takes one nap a day anywhere from 11to1 and he'll sleep for about 2 hours, he then goes to bed around 7/7:30 and wakes up at 7 am.
    katitim

Answer by katitim at 3:45 PM on Apr. 14, 2010