Is this ok for a 5th birthday party....

My girl will be 5 and i was trying to find somewhere that is cheap to have her party our YMCA is $250 for the water park and that is packed all the time....the local park has a water part that is like a sprinkler and two big squarting water guns her party will be in august but b/c i have little money i have to start saving now the park is only $15 per hour do you think this will be ok or will it be too hot in august since it is all outside?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Have it outside, kids love cake, Sprinklers and parties.

Being with there friends is even better. I wish I had one summer baby, they are all winter, so we always have indoor parties. I love when people have park parties, the kids come home exhausted, we all shower and nighty night.

:) Have fun.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My 2 older boys birthdays are in August and we have the party outside and do water. The kids invite a friend or 2 over and we have the slip n slide or a sprinkler going and we let the kids play with water balloons and squirt guns.... they have a blast!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:54 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It sounds like fun. Keep it short - 2 hours at the most. They won't notice the heat with the water. Just hope it doesn't rain! What would you do then?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Are you kidding? A water party at the park is perfect for hot weather. My son is turning 6 this month and we are doing a back yard water party.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• go for the water park party. it's awesome :)
    TempestRayne

Answer by TempestRayne at 9:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010