Am I crazy? :(

But I cant brush my teeth in the bathroom lol.. the thought of putting my tooth brush in the holder and flushing the toilet in the same room makes me SICK :/ So i brush my teeth in the Kitchen.I do that because its wear i use bleach EVERYDAY and can easily wash the sink.AND not worry about ICKY toilet stuff flying all over the place...

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 10:20 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no..i guess it's a valid point, but you shouldn't let it overcome you. how bout trying out those toothbrush sanitizers?? i hear those work really well
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 10:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• No, you're not crazy.
    That's why you have to put the lid down when flushing.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 10:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• But it still goes out the cracks :/
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• LOL!! No your not crazy!!!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:35 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Nope your not, but remember they have all purposes bleach cleaner. LOL< I put our tooth brushes in the cabinet. :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Get those travel toothbrush cases and put them in a cabinet. On a side note, why do you bleach your kitchen everyday and not your bathroom?

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I dont need to clean the bathroom everyday lol I HAVE 3! I have 2 children so Cleaning with bleach upstairs where my children can get to the bleach would not be fun.They are 3 and 1. Its easy for me to bleach the kitchen and clean it everyday because its where i spend most of my time and its gated so my children cant follow me.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Plus Hubby can have that job.I do laundry,cooking and other things..he has trash and he can have the bathrooms since he makes the biggest messes :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• doesnt seem all that crazy...the only problem i have with it all is that my family and 4 other inlaws use the same bathroom and if thier junk touches my junk then thats a problem for me
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2010