Were you bullied in school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yup
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• maybe a little. i was very skinny even going into HS, i was often called Etheopian girl - this was an insult-maybe today girls would be happy to be so skinny.
    New2Florida

Answer by New2Florida at 10:33 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes, up until 6th Grade, then finally I stood up for my self.

It ended, I didn't let them get to me anymore, and ignored them.

Sad to say but bullies are insecure most of the time, and pick on other people to hide there problems.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i was but then i stood up for myself and they never bothered me again. that's what these kids need to do.... learn to fight back instead of killing themselves.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes! Then one day the bullies realized every time they started with their crap, they would have to get their arse beat down by me. lol Of course, that was before guns, knives, razors, security, metal detectors.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• A few people tried to bully me a few times, but it didn't work out. This one time, a girl was literally in my face, shouting and threatening to beat the shit out of me. I replied "Well could you get on with it so I can finish my snack?" and what do you know, she left. Ahh ha ha ha ha ha, I still laugh, and that was like 20 years ago.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:16 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Never.I was the nice popular girl and only a bitch when in need.Never fought EVER.My only issue was teachers.i had 2 teachers fired.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• A couple of times in about 4th and 5th grade. I just threatened that my older brothers (they were 5 and 8 years older) would beat them up and that seemed to do the trick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes for a couple of years and the teachers new and saw and did nothing. So one day I threw a large book at him during class time and the teacher did nothing again. He did get hurt, :)

And as a ninth grader, a girl wanted to kick my ass, only because I was white and very small. Nothing happen, but I did miss a lot of school.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:51 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes I was, until I graduated. It was miserable.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:52 AM on Apr. 12, 2010