What do you think happened to Madeleine McCann?

I was going through some missing children's pictures today and I saw Maddy McCann. If you don't know the story, she went missing 3 years ago- the parents left her (aged 4) and her twin brother and sister (aged 2) sleeping in an apartment on their holiday while they were having dinner at a bar and they claimed they were checking on the kids every half hour as the bar was only a few yards away from the apartment. The parents claim the girl was abducted, some bilieve the girl simply woke up and went out looking for her parents and some people seem to believe the parents have to do something with her disapperence as they were named suspects for various reasons. Where do you think is Maddy McCann?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm a police officer and I've done plenty of research. In my opinion, the parents damn well know what happened to Madeleine but sadly, there's not enough evidence to send them to jail.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 10:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I have no idea, but it's sad that they chose to leave 3 young kids unattended while they went out to dinner. As practicing physicians, I'm sure they had the needed funds to provide for proper childcare services. If they were not involved, they certainly lacked good judgement.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:34 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Sex Slave
    Anonymous

• I don't know what happened to her. I do believe the parents, though. I don't find it THAT out of line that they would leave the kids in a HOTEL room, and go down to dinner by themselves. They were on vacation, and I am sure that if they were NOT checking on the kids every so often, staff and surveillance would have shown that. But their story makes sense to me. I don't think the parents did anything to the little girl.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I believe something happened between her and her parents. Whatever it was it was probably accidental but I totally believe they know what happened.
    Anonymous