What was your favorite toy when you were LO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dollhouse. I was a very realistic kiddo and didn't really put much into the imagination bank. I liked movies that were realistic, I played with toys that were based on real life, and I didn't stray too much into the pretend. However, my doll house was my favorite, because I could make a real life scenario out of it. I played with that thing for hours.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:42 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My dolls.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 10:58 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We didn't have many toys, we played outside. The few toys we had my dad threw in the furnace one day because we wouldn't pick them up. Years later my sister bought a house with a fireplace. So she bought a raggedy andy doll, smeared ash on him, pinned a note on his shirt that said "I know what you did to my friends", and sent it to my dad!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:00 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Anything involving paper and crayons.and my barbie corvette.I used to pile the kids on and drive around lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:04 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Barbies and hot wheels.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:29 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• The haymound, forest, hay field, tire swing, actually just about anything outside. I hated being inside. Still do.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:57 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I still have it. My "Fready Teady". My grandma gave it to me for my first Christmas. He's orange,squeaks when you squeeze him and has a button nose and patch eyes. All my other toys my mom would give away the second I stopped playing with them.  My other  favorites were toys my dad would make us.  He still has our rocking horse he made.  His eyes and ears are gone, but my kids love to play on it when they visit grandpa.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010