Personal Question Regarding Sensation During Sex

The last 2 times that my husband and I have had intercourse, the sensation isn't there. Inside, I am so hot and excited and want him so bad, BUT, when we are having sex, I feel him there, I feel the pressure, I can feel him inside of me, but the sensation is not there. So, he went really hard, which sometimes I like, but usually when he does, it hurts my lower stomach (mainly on the right side) is a sharp pain, but the last 2 times, when he goes really hard, there is no pain, and the sensation is there, but only slightly. I am not sure why this is. Last week, for about 2 weeks, my clitoris has been red and slightly swollen and a little painful, but we took a few days off and didn't have any intercourse, and it got better. Then we had intercourse, and that was the last 2 times that I've felt nothing. Anyone experience this or have any idea why?

sleepymamaof3

Asked by sleepymamaof3 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Health

• Thats a good question.I only have answers that might help;1 try changing postions, women have different gspots and second if it continues try going in for a check up this mught ease your mind that something is wrong.
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• have you had a c-section or any other lower section surgeries? I have endemetriosis, sometimes the sensations are weird because of the nerve damage down there from all the surgeries and bad cells I have. talk to your doctor, you may need to get checked! good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Apr. 12, 2010