Can I get pregnant?

So, the first day of my last period was 4/2....if I had sex this morning and my boyfriend didn't pull out; is there a chance I could be pregnant? I read sperm can stay alive for up to 7 days inside a woman and I should be ovulating on the 16th...4 days? Is it likely or should I not worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a possibility, yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If you didn't want to get pregnant you should have used protection, there is a possibility you can get pregnant. DUH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It's possible. It's most likely to happen in the 2-3 days prior to ovulation, but it's possible up to 6-7 days before. But keep in mind, too, that there's only a 25-33% chance of getting pregnant during any given cycle even if timing is perfect.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:36 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• uh...don't be rude...all i did was ask a question; maybe you should try to get some so you wont have such smart ass things to say...

thanks anonymous #1.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Well it's a stupid question! Ask a stupid question, you will get a stupid answer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 12, 2010