Can I get pregnant?

So, the first day of my last period was 4/2....if I had sex this morning and my boyfriend didn't pull out; is there a chance I could be pregnant? I read sperm can stay alive for up to 7 days inside a woman and I should be ovulating on the 16th...4 days? Is it likely or should I not worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, you can. If you dont want to be, get to the pharmacy and get the morning after pill. That needs to be taken within 72 hours.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:43 AM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Omg its not even lunch yet. Yes if you have sex you can gêt pregnant
    Anonymous

• you can get pregnant at any time.
    also, the 'pull out thing' is not a reliabale method of birth control. Granted many woman have managed to not get pregnant with it, put here's the deal-

a man can leak sperm without 'coming' and it only takes 1 sperm to cause pregnancy.

So ladies, please quit relying on the 'pull out' and decide on a more reliable method of birth control.

So even if he DID pull out, you can still get pregnant. Case closed.
    Anonymous

• Well if you have unportected sex it is possible. Even having protected sex you can.
    Anonymous

• If you had sex, then there is a chance you can get pregnant!!!!! DUH!
    Anonymous