Why can't you just shut up?

I can't believe some of you are parents (bash me if you like). Parents come on here for advice and some of you are not so nice. It is ok to disagree but wow some of you are so hateful.

You talk about misspelleeeeed words, lol, and incorreeeeeccct sentences. I say forget you. It is like you don't read the question.

Life is a circle what comes around goes around. Just remember that. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• some people rather nitpick like they are sitting at the computer thinking thier life is perfect, we all have problems and just because some have mispelling problems doesnt give someone the right to go on changing the subjects of the asker's question, but they do. i guess they are perfect in so many other ways so they go and nitpick on stuff they already know when in reality even if they know that something is mispelled, they should stay away from thier own "sore" areas.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Without any background info, I don't know what set you off. I am teaching my kids that saying shut up is rude.
    Anonymous

• kudos some people are just ignorant and hateful!
    Anonymous

• It is rude, that is why I say it. I should not but sometimes reading some comments make me want to burf. I am like wow, they have nothing better to do but bad mouth people. It is sad.

How can someone be so angry including me... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I mean by telling someone to shut up.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:20 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• some confuse disagreeing with being mean. Just because someone disagrees it doesn't make them mean, they are exercising freedom of speech.

those that call names, I don't agree with that.

as for the misspelled words, I don't think I'm all that picky about it, but when someone gets on here and complains about their kids teacher and calls then STOOPID and other misspelled words, that makes me feel like they don't have much right to talk.
    Anonymous

• I say, learn how to spell, or at least use the spell check feature, then you don't look like some ignorant hick. As for bashing, I don't bash, but I do have my own opinion, and I give it.

Anonymous

• some people are just mean, they feel the need to cut others down. even people they dont know.
    Anonymous

• wtf don't let idiots bother you, just ignore them and go on. when you write these posts it gives them the attention they want. stop focusing on them and just move on
    Anonymous

• You do realize that by making this post and telling people 'what goes around comes around" and to shut up ect, you are being just as bad. You may not be trying to be AS mean as them, but those are not very nice things to say either.  Like when people say "well your life must be horrible and you are a sad person, or I feel sorry for your kids because you are their mom' when someone says something 'mean'.  Don't get upset at them being mean when you are being mean back. kwim.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2010