Any moms who smoke pot?

Wondering if there are any moms out there who smoke pot. Whether once a year or everyday. Wondering if it really is becoming more typical.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It shouldn't! marijuana is a drug and you are not being a good parent if you are smoking drugs. For shame! What kind of example is that for a child?
    Anonymous

• It is more typical than you think, I do not par take, but I have a lot of friends that do, and they are in my age group, (I am 60), and the younger generation does too. A lot of times people don't realize that the people they deal with on a daily basis also do.

Answer by older at 12:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• yes
    Anonymous

• I was reading this...so made me wonder how many moms do this. Personally, I do not see the difference between smoking a joint and drink a glass or two of merlot. Yes, it is illegal...so is oral sex in some states!! Laws are antiquated and need to sometimes be changed...but too many pharmaceutical lobbyists I believe for that to happen. I know I have taken some prescribed medications which were far more harmful than pot.

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/06/marijuana_mamas.php
    Anonymous

• Not this mama!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It should not be but so many on here like to brag about being drug addicts so apparently it is. And the difference between pot and booze is that booze is legal and doesn't mess up your chromosomes. Not that I like alcohol, honestly I think the world would be a hell of a lot better off if mind/body altering substances didn't exist. But too many people think their life is so bad they have to turn to drugs just to get by. The solution is not legalizing garbage like drugs but everyone who wants to smoke or eat that crap all just going to live on an island, be high for whatever is left of your lives and leave the rest of us alone.
    Anonymous

• I've smoked once while being a mom,a dn kiddos weren't home. I am more fearfull of losing them then I am wanting to smoke pot. That's my choice though I don't judge others for doing it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2010