Who here gets pissed when men refer women as "bitches"?

Not all men, but some.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i think that a lot of that has to do with the way women carry themselves in today's world. i mean come one they even have a group on here for "bitches". if we can't respect ourselves how can we accept other to?

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• expect  lol sorry!

eva123

• doen't bother me at all!!
    Anonymous

• i agree with the first reply, we call ourselves that so men assume its ok. I dont like it, i am not a bitch tho I can act it. men act like asses, but I dont walk around referring to all men as"hey that group of asses" ok maybe I do lol. no seriously it doesnt make me mad but it makes me look at how we as women do carry ourselves,a nd what is important to us. whysome are prideful about being called or referred to as that is beyond me. I guess I have more self respect than some(shrugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Not me. I know I am a bitch, and I make it well known that it's how I am, take it or leave it. If being a bitch means speaking my mind and not taking crap, then that's me alright. I don't care what they call me.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• No man I know refers to women by that name. When they come across a women who stands up for herself, all they say in she is not one to be played with! Some woman are bitches. So it would depend on the woman I guess!
    Anonymous

• i sometimes do too, i can't get mad at someone for doing it. it's just a vulgar way of referring to women when i am mad.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Is it a generational thing? Men in my age group do not call women that name, unless of course they are 1-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• In public?  Or in a 'rant' about a specific person, etc?...  I don't associate with disrespectful men so for a man to randomly use the term 'bitches' in a public/group setting to reference women in general~would be classless and inappropriate.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

___________________

And how's the view from your castle, princess?

GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010