Why wont God...

Just let you die? I mean if your life is miserable, and you can't do any thing right. Why does he even bother letting you live when no one else cares?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm sorry things are going so badly for you. I know it might not sound like much help, but if you try to focus on what IS good in your life, it will help your outlook on life improve. Even if it's just a little bit, it's something to hold on to.

hugs

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I care-I dont want you to feel like life isnt worth living. and why doesnt God let you die? because he believes in you, he knows that one day it wont hurt so bad. and most importantly, because God loves you.
    I am sorry you re in this dark place mom, and wish I could help. seek counseling hon, and best of luck to you.
    I care.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I have counseling, but every time it looks like things are getting better. They fall apart. I'm so sick of it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not God, so I can't answer that, but I'm sure the answer is different for every person. I strongly suggest you read the book of Job
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• He may be testing you, girl! I felt the same way when I lost my son in 2007. I came to realize that God tests all of us and some of us need more testing! He may be trying to show you something. I joined an online bible study that helped me ALOT. Healinghearts.org is the website and I did the "Hem of His Garment" study. It really helped. Good luck to you! If you need to talk feel free to pm me!
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 1:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Because He loves you, has a destiny for you. You see He sees the fuller picture of your life, the parts you do not see! He knows you are having a rough time but He has given you a way to deal with it... that is by allowing Him to lead you through it with His arms of love. He doesn't see you as anything but His precious and beloved child, all that is needed is your response to recieve that love and to know that in Him everything will be alright.
    Here is a little story... years ago I went through a severe depression due to a loss of a close friendship. I begged God to let me carry all the guilt, the faults ect and I begged Him to take me home . I didnt want the friend to suffer the pain of our friendship being broken and I didnt want to be a burden to everyone else. I cried, begged and one day He said this.
    My child it is not your time yet, I have much more for you to do on this earth. I never asked or begged again contin
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• after that , I chose to put my trust in Him and He pulled me out of that pit when I chose to place my hand in His.. and I have been walking ever since. I am going through a similar situation again along with a divorce on top of it... but this time I chose to hold His hand and let Him lead me through the fire where I will be purified as to Gold. Sure I am miserable, hurting ect but as long as I lean on Him, it gets so much easier.
    Hope that helps you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• agreed with precious. the book of job may answer some questions you have. also, God doesn't want you to hurt or be down and he needs you a lot more here on earth than in heaven.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• God doesn't "test" us by doing bad things to us James 1:13, what happens to us is because someone has used their Free Will in a hurtful way or because we are imperfect and also Ecc 9:11 says that "Time and unforeseen occurrences befall us all" but God does not DO bad things to us to see if we'll remain faithful. Satan claimed that God's protecting Job was the only reason Job was Faithful so God took his protection away and Job (while not realizing that he was involved in an important Issue) remained Loyal in that he did not blame God for what was happening to him and continued to serve God out of love. Satan wants people to blame God for whatever bad happens to them so he has a better chance of someone cursing God and turning away from him.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I agree with lisarose, God doesnt test us she mentioned (James 1:13) When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone.
    Just remember, it's not God causing your hardship. Just remain strong and continue to rely on Jehovah. This is a scripture that I always go back to because it always makes me feel better. Stay strong and heres a hug ((((( ))))))))

(Isaiah 41:10) Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 12, 2010