who uses bare minerals? Do you like it?

Asked by amy31308 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used it for a while a long time ago and was not impressed. I have very fair skin and I couldnt find the right color. It seemed caky to me and was too covering (for me atleast)

• At first i did, i slowly started not liking it when i noticed it was like the pp said, mask on my face.

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 2:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I used it a long time ago and hated it! It's not worth the money.

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• huh....i honestly think the PP's must not have been using it correctly. I love it, I have several friends that use it and love it. A little goes a very long way, use too much & it'll look cakey. If you want to try it, go to a Sephora or Ulta & have one of the make-up artisits show you how to use it.

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I actually like the Avon stuff better. I used to use Bare MInerals before I started selling Avon but it was expensive and I had a hard time matching the color too. They have a 7 pc starter kit right now for $25 Go to and you'll see it right as you open the page. If you decide to try it use coupon code fsany at checkout for free shipping

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I tried Bare Minerals but it sucked. I couldn't find a good match, even after trying a number of times. And the face powder itself didn't blend with my skin, it kind of just sat on top. It looked blotchy and caked :(

Answer by BaisMom at 2:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I liked bare minerals make up but lately I have been using physicians formula (they sale it at Wal-Mart) and I like it a lot (it is also a little cheaper)

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010