who uses bare minerals? Do you like it?

amy31308

Asked by amy31308 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I used it for a while a long time ago and was not impressed. I have very fair skin and I couldnt find the right color. It seemed caky to me and was too covering (for me atleast)
    Anonymous

• At first i did, i slowly started not liking it when i noticed it was like the pp said, mask on my face.
    _mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 2:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I used it a long time ago and hated it! It's not worth the money.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• huh....i honestly think the PP's must not have been using it correctly. I love it, I have several friends that use it and love it. A little goes a very long way, use too much & it'll look cakey. If you want to try it, go to a Sephora or Ulta & have one of the make-up artisits show you how to use it.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 12:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I actually like the Avon stuff better. I used to use Bare MInerals before I started selling Avon but it was expensive and I had a hard time matching the color too. They have a 7 pc starter kit right now for $25 Go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and you'll see it right as you open the page. If you decide to try it use coupon code fsany at checkout for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I tried Bare Minerals but it sucked. I couldn't find a good match, even after trying a number of times. And the face powder itself didn't blend with my skin, it kind of just sat on top. It looked blotchy and caked :(
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I liked bare minerals make up but lately I have been using physicians formula (they sale it at Wal-Mart) and I like it a lot (it is also a little cheaper)
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 14, 2010