Baby clothes help!!

Where is the best place to get baby clothes for a decent amount of money? My son will be one in 2 weeks. Thanks ya'll!

Danielle875

Asked by Danielle875 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Garage sales, craigslist, or outlet malls
    Anonymous

• we have a place called Kid-to-Kid here, and it's like a second hand store, they have great clothes for great prices ... we also have Plato's Closet (that is the adult clothing store, but I know they just opened a children's store, but I can't think of the name). Good luck.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I got a lot of mine from walmart when dd was about that age.... or JCPenny has some good deals and nicer clothes. Kohls is probably my favorite place because of the deals they have and the quality. I find Fred Meyers more expensive personally (maybe it's because of Alaska, it never used to be!)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yard sales have to be the best. If you don't have a car you can try and find someone that goes to yard sales and go along with them. You can get great clothes for a quarter each. I even rode the bus to a neighborhood yard sale.

Thrift stores, the ones that are run by churches are usually cheapest. Goodwill prices are high.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Go to Childrensplace.com. They have a great Monster sale. Everything is under $6 I think. And shipping is a flat rate of $5. I really stock up there. You can get shirts and shorts for $2 - $3.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! :)
    Danielle875

Answer by Danielle875 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I do ebay. I got a huge box of really nice 18M clothes for 50 bucks. 12 pairs of shorts, 7 sweatshirts, 5 sweaters, 12 tees, 7 pairs of pants, 6 pairs of pjs, 5 unusable onsies and 5 button up tops.. only like 8 items were unusable, the rest were like new. It was an awesome deal.. you just have to shop around. Ebay, craigslist, notes posted in the post office or grocery store FSOT-- I got a stash of AWESOME CD's from a note in the post office and traded vegetables and venison for it. Diaperswappers.com also has a lot of people selling EUC clothes and CD's it also has WAHMs who sell tons of different stuff and the shipping is reasonable.
    Anonymous

• kmart.com has great sales.... I got 11 outfits for my baby girl for 71 bucks...
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 3:05 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i find getting clothing on clearance is a better deal than garage sales, but that could just be my location. we go to kohls, target and children's place. sometimes easter and christmas clothes come from gymboree.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2010