Is there any FREE webhosting sites? I'm trying to create a website with very very very little money.

I know Intuit gives you 30 days free to create a website and GO Daddy is $4.99 a month but if you are just starting out and don't have a clue what you are doing where else can you go?

Tee1169

Asked by Tee1169 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• It really depends on what the website is for. There are free sites for hosting but only for personal pages, not for business. We use Yahoo for small business for ours and I use the free site builder to create our site which is very easy to use, you can use a template or built it from scratch then publish it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yola is the best I have found. I have a number of sites through there and it's all free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Hi.. i use freewebs and love it. you can sign up for free and if you ever need more space then you can simply upgrade. I upgraded to the first paid package which I pay $4.95/mo so there were no ads on my page. It's a point and click site so it's easy to build but you can also pay them to build your site too. the link is http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/click?lid=41000000030675623

good luck
    Kim
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• duh.. don't know why i read your post wrong. I'm a goof. i thought you meant building a website.. just re-read that you sai hosting! because i use them they also host it.
    :0)
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• You can read my article:

How to Quicky Build a Business Website

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Vista print will let you host a website free for 30 days --- after that it is 4.99 a month. You use templetes and can put pay pal on it. Really good to start.
    Passionrestored

Answer by Passionrestored at 8:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2010