im 24 weeks pregnant and a 3 month old kicked me on the side of my stomach

i was sitting beside her and she was throwing a fit and she kicked me on the side. idk iff it hurt my baby because he is still moving and i have a fetal doppler and everything is good. but should i be worried? my side kinda hurts but not that bad. anyone eles ever had this happen before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A 3 MONTH old? As in, an infant? kicked you?

You'll be fine. Your baby is nice and padded in your womb. I doubt an infant could kick you hard enough to do damage.
    :)
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 1:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I used to get kneed regularly by my two year old niece when I was pregnant; she wanted to sit next to me but just didn't know how to be careful. DD was fine. Your uterus actually has a system like shock absorbers; if you were to fall you are more likely to be hurt than the baby.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• An infant can't do any damage. It still hurts? Was it Bam Bam?
    Anonymous

• You're fine. I've had 2 pregnancies with a toddler to care for at the same time. I've been in my 3rd trimest twice with an 18 month old kicking my belly during diaper changes, bouncing on my belly, running and head butting my belly, etc.
    Anonymous

• The baby is really protected. As long as you aren't having contractions or bleeding then there is noting to worry about. Women are in car accidents and have other trauma and the baby is okay.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• u r fine now if the 3 month old's dad kicked you in the stomach that might be bad
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my second my first loved to sit on my belly and bounce!!
    Anonymous