15 yr old boy beats girl over a text message

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/parents-of-accused-text-message-beater-apologize/19435652?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fcrime%2Farticle%2Fparents-of-accused-text-message-beater-apologize%2F19435652

obviously nobody deserves to get beat & almost killed, or killed over a text message. we all know that. what the kid did is horrible & disgusting. but at the same time, I cant say that i dont feel for the boy or his parents at all.
The girl should of had some respect and manners & not talked about his brother who killed himself in that way.
I think we can all agree though that somebody needs to be watching their children more closley and know what the hell they are doin.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 1:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• If this boy found his only brother when he committed suicide, why did the parents and / or school not get him some kind of counseling? That had to have been very traumatic for any teen. HOWEVER, that does not excuse what he did to the girl by any means. I just have a hard time believing those parents did nothing for the one son they had left, that they didn't see this coming.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Anonymous

• There is something REALLY wrong with this family!!!!!
    One of their kids's commits suicide and the other lacks complete self control! This family needs counseling and some type of therapy!!!
    Anonymous

• kids are kids and they will do anything they want to get under ones skin. She didn't deserve this by anymeans, I don't care what she said or did. I hope this kid gets what he deserves. I do not feel sorry for him. If something someone says sets him off that bad, his parents should've been aware of his issues and started getting him some help.
    Anonymous

• Anon:41 stop judging people, you don't know the family to comment "There is something REALLY wrong with the family".
    Anonymous

• "Smith told NBC's Matt Lauer his stepson is a "good kid" and a "normal 15-year-old boy" who is "well liked in the neighborhood" and had never lashed out at anybody before the beating."

It's always amazing to me how he still classify him as a "good kid and normal".  ....rolling my eyes.... 

Guess there is more to the story.

Anonymous

• I don't care what she wrote nobody deserves that. I don't feel sorry for him or his family one bit. It sounds like his whole family is messed up!
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 1:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• @ anon:45 and you don't tell people what to do! "Stop judging people." Go tell your kids what to do! Not a grown woman! I take it there is something REALLY wrong with you too. Sad, get some help!
    Anonymous

• What boy needs steel toes boots?What boy would HIT a girl? Just because she said what SHE said did not deserve to get beat like that.Hope he beat in jail.He is NOT normal and that family has issues.Suicide and attempted murder..hmmmmmm
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• You don't think one kid committing suicide and another stomping a 15 year old is something REALLY wrong?
    Anonymous