Fellow Pagan sisters. just curious

I just withdrew some cash from my bank, and it has a strong (really strong) fragrance of lavender oil. my question is why would you put lavender on money? I've only used it for love, protection, sleep. or for health such as headaches, cold or sinuses, muscle rub, ect.... but why on money????

northcarolinama

Asked by northcarolinama at 1:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• There could be any number of reasons... When I used to use "The Healing Garden" lotion and fragrances everything I touched smelled like them. Years later I find things in a boy and can still smell them. So it could have just been someones bottle broke in their purse. Or something completely un-magickal.

OR, like the pp said it could have been a magickal blessing like that one, or another... Really there are any number of reasons.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It could have been cash in a pregnant lady's wallet who was carrying around lavender to help with morning sickness and the bottle came unscrewed. I can't tell you the number of times I have had essential oils spill in my home and in my purse.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Lavender Money Spell

A lucky money spell is made by placing in a conjure bag seven pieces of money, each different, such as a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, a half dollar, $1.00 bill, and $5.00 bill, all of which are sprinkled liberally with lavender.

Take the bag with you for seven days and your money should multiply seven times(this would give you $41.46 above your original investment) or, in some instances if the gods are smiling in your direction, seven times seven! This would result in a tidy sum of $338.50 and seems well worth trying for!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I agree.....a bottle breaking seems like the logical answer for this one.

the money is in a sealed envelope

in my wallet

in my purse

in may desk drawer

and my co-worker just said do you guys smell perfume? I told you it was strong. lol

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 2:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2010