Why am I so scared to have baby number 2? Did anyone else feel this way?I

I keep thinking that if I have another all my dreams and plans will never happen...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OP here I'm not pregnant I want to have another at some point and this is how I feel at this moment... I was just wondering if anyone felt the same.

Anonymous

• im preg with num 2 and ya, im terrified. anytime you have a kid it is scary in one way or another. not to mention to the child you already have. mine is so rotten, she gets all our attention. we already can barely make ends meet. we dont have the space. but in the end it will all work out. you learn to adapt and if you are patient and try really really really hard your goals can still be reached. i got preg in high school. iv decided that once my kids are in school im going back. you just have to plan around your life.
    "life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." - John Lennon
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I felt the same way when I found out I was preggo w #2 (oops I blame the PPD from #1). By the time she was born however those fears were gone replaced by a sense that I have the support I need to do whatever I want with my life.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:59 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It's not that they'll 'never' happen, but rather happen later than anticipated.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I'm right there with you, I really don't want another. I have a 1 year old and my DH and I have lots of plans for our future. He is getting a doctorate and I am going to law school. I see people with 2 kids and they are full-time parents, with no other stuff going on. It scares the shit out of me. I'm pretty sure I will stay with my 1 for a few years and not even consider another (if I ever do) unitl she is 4 or 5.
    Anonymous