What if the rich start to leave?

Interesting article.Perhaps,we should also be concerned of the number of middle to higher class American's who may decide that starting a small business or expanding upon an existing one simply is not worth it if they will be regulated and taxed to death?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• AND WHAT IF THE SKY FALLS????????????
    Anonymous

• Intelligent response there anon.I mean surely nobody at all should even give any of this any thought.We should all live by "winging it."
    Anonymous

• Bye-bye
    Anonymous

• Which one of you even bothered to read the content at that link?
    Anonymous

• I don't need to read it. I know that some have ALREADY LEFT. We have nearly half the populace NOT paying income tax NOW! As long as these stupid policies are in place from our "smart governmental leaders" we are in serious trouble, and raising the tax rates is NOT the answer to our problems.
    Anonymous

• Well ok then.I do not understand your hostility but I agree with your thoughts.
    Anonymous

• I read the article.. I got the impression it was sarcastically written so I am not sure what to think!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yes it is sarcastic.The article gives scenerios and then the carefree type response some people may think after reading instead of giving it all more serious thought because the scenerios are a real possibility.
    Anonymous

• They already are leaving.
    Anonymous