Yo baby yogurt question

To those who buy Yo baby! Have you ever thought the consistancy was a little off? I mean I bought the stuff and when I mixed it up it just didnt seem right. I am used to my yogurt being smooth and this had like lumps in it. I asked one of my friends here at work and she said what she bought did as well. SO is this normal for yo baby? I didnt feed it to her out of fear it was bad. I tasted it and it tasted fine. What has your experience been like?

navyjen

Asked by navyjen at 2:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I believe it has cereal mixed in with it.
    hornz102485

Answer by hornz102485 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• When I was buying it for Madison it was the same. Sometimes it would be nice and smooth and sometimes it would be as you described. I always fed it to her though.
    DanyielJ

Answer by DanyielJ at 2:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• The variety with cereal is a bit different then the regular. We never bought that, just the plain stuff. Ours loved the vanilla and peach one.

They are 4 and 5 now, love yogurt and even ask for soy milk at the store. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I bought the vanilla/banana one and it didn't seem that way. It looked weird though. DD enjoyed it though.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I haven't bought that brand of yogurt in some time but I don't ever remember it being lumpy. I wouldn't want to feed my kid that either...
    Mena929

Answer by Mena929 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 2, 2010