have you ever felt a pregnant dogs belly

I know that sounds weird ? lol...

we have a pregnant "wiener dog" and last night I was rubbing her belly and I could feel a puppy kicking !

It was just so weird to feel...I bet this is how grandmas feel lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AWW! Yes, my dachshund had 3 puppies a year ago and she would sleep on her side on my pillow so I fell asleep alot of nights rubbing her belly feeling the puppies kick.. It was the SWEETEST thing.. but after watching her give birth, I promised her I'd never let it happen again.. It was awful.. She cried.. I cried.. I called my husband home from work because I was scared something would happen. LOL.. I'm a softy.. but anyways... yes I loved it!
    Anonymous

• she is a rescue puppy ( she is only a year old) ... and this is her second time having puppies we are going to get her fixed after having them...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 3:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• No, but I did with my guinea pigs when they were pregnant. I could feel them squirming and kicking.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• lol... didnt know I asked the question ANON... hmm..I must of accidently hit it or something lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2010