I'm Looking for a menstral cup TMI

So i have heard some ladies on here say that they have used menstrual cups to assist in conception as well as during their periods. So i went and got the Instead Cups from walmart and gave them a shot. I find them very uncomfortable during my period they are way to long and they hurt my cervix, when i remove them. I think that might be because I have a tilted uterus. And I find that using them after BD is not very effective and it all leaks out when I move. So I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems with menstrual cups and was wondering if any one has a suggestion on a brand that has worked for them.
I know i want one of the ones that sits in the vaginal canal rather than hooking onto the cervix.

mbaker331

Asked by mbaker331 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Health

• I have looked in to the Diva cup. I've not tried it yet but it's gotten great reviews. I dunno if that helps any...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I just read about the diva cup in a local magazine. It says" it really works and is a great alternative to other types of throwaway femine hygiene products. Not only will it reduce waste in landfills, but you'll save an average of $150-$200 per year by not having to buy monthly products. It's a clean, convenient & reusable method of femine hygiene protection. It costs $36.99 @ Whole Foods Market".
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of this......off to Google
    mehargval

Answer by mehargval at 5:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• OMG gross
    mehargval