She dislocated my pelvic joint!!

So iv been complaining for the past month that i have been getting horrible horrible pains in my legs. I have told my doctor several times and no one could give me an answer aside from telling me to iust stay off my feet. Well today i had a doc that i had not seen before and explained it to him that its so painfull i can hardly walk. He checked the possition of my baby and found that now at 33wks she is so low that her head actually dislocated my pelvic joint!! But i was told on a good note by him that because she is so low that labor should go pretty quick. And theres nothing they can do about it till after she is born... Fantastic!

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 3:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try calling a chiroprator and see if there is anything they can do for you. I have to see a chiropractor all the time when I am pregnant. My hips keep moving on me and making it painful to walk. But after see him. I feel so much better.
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of that before! I had my pelvic cartiledge separate from my daughter's head being so low so early and that hurt like hell!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 7:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010