what are some good sites to go to...

to get decorating ideas and/or organizing ideas ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:14 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I like Better Homes and Gardens, and Redbook.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• DIY network and mycleanhouse.com
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom and find it to be quite taxing, lonely and tedious to be home all day. I would love to be out working but I cant ( reasons beyond my control) My son is in school until 4 or 5 or sometimes he stays home, or when he has off 2 weeks at a clip i have him ALLL DAY LONG, makes for a long day of me cleaning up and picking up after him and being stressed bc he is four and seeing how much he can get away with and listening is not his strongest suit at the moment. but I can understand your frustration in the incident. You feel alone, "raising the kids" while he is at work away from them he gets abreak from them when you dont. what about the weekends, could you go out and spend "time for yourself" adn have him watch the children for the day? I know on the weekends as much as i like to spend it with my hubby, i do like that he takes nick out and does things bc i believe every child needs the father son bond.
    NicksAshALee

Answer by NicksAshALee at 4:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2010