Does your husband drive you crazy? Mine does!

I love him but ugh I swear he has been driving me nuts. He will ask me a question and I will try to give him an answer but it is like he has ADD. He doesn't listen, or he 'forgets' 2 min. later. He will ask me something like..do you want blank blank or blank. I will tell him I want the first thing and he will come back with the second thing every time. I will tell him an ipmortant date because he says he wants to help out and he forgets every time. All I can do is just shake my head and laugh. I think I need a girls night out.

IzzeAddy

Asked by IzzeAddy at 3:44 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• HAHA! Mine does tooo. Especially lately..
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Oh yeah my dh does that. I've gotten to the point where I txt him a "confrimation". IF we discuss something that I KNOW he'll forget, I txt him so I have a hard copy LMAO....He hates it, but at least there's no back and forth on what we already talked about.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• My husband never does that but I do it all the time. Sometimes I think I have ADHD! I try so hard but I have so much going on in my mind and it feels like the information overflows and there isn't enough room for new information! Thank God I have a husband who loves me and tolerates me!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• im like your husband. lol i dont mean to block him out but sometimes i just get tired of hearing the same thing over and over and over and over. if he would tell me things once i think i would listen.
    Anonymous

• My husband's best friend died of a heart attack at the age of 35. He left behind a loving wife and two precious young boys. I think about his wife and how lonely she must be. It has put things in perspective for me and I no longer harp on piddly stuff like you've mentioned. Instead, I'm grateful that my husband is a good provider and comes home to me every day. Allowing little things like this to annoy you affects the way you treat him as a man and tears at the integrity of your marriage. It seems like a small thing now, but it buiklds and adds up over time and leads to separations, affairs, and divorces. If you don't start appreciating your man another woman out there will.
    Anonymous

• I am very grateful for the person my husband is. I was just being playful.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010