Anyone in Huntingdon, PA?

I am looking for information on housing in the Huntingdon area, would prefer downtown or whatever it is called (in Charlotte NC downtown is actually called uptown, I have no idea why). Looking for a place 600 or less that will allow a dog and MAYBE an outside only cat. I have 3 little girls 4 years and under. So a 1st level apartment or a house would be ideal. If anyone has websites that I can visit that would be wonderful. Renters.com and apartments.com and rentals.com have nothing. I have done countless searches in google for homes for rent in Huntingdon, PA but since it is such a small town nothing is listed online. Its very hard to look for a place to live when you are 500+ miles away! Thank you to anyone that has any ideas!!! Thank you!!

Sorechia

Asked by Sorechia at 3:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden