why are some of the moms on here so mean?

i just really dont understand. i try to reach out, "communicate" with others who might be able to lift me up b/c we might be experiencing the same thing-- a single mom, with so much on her plate, plus medical problems.. and they (the mean moms) just nitpick at everything. i'm sorry i'm not perfect. i'm sorry that sometimes i like to unwind on cm, and forget about WHO i am. i'm sorry that i have anxiety attacks and i get depressed and i get angered easily to the point where i want to punch the wall. but i dont punch the wall. instead of punching the wall, i pound my feet- i run! i know how my anxiety is- i get depressed, i get suicidal. i get to the point where i have knife in hand, ready to end it all.. but i attempt to reach out- i want a connection somehow and right now, its just on CM. no friends, no family, nothing. but when i'm down, i get kicked. i get beat.

i'm ready to throw in the towel. i'm done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• i just dont know what to do. its like a had a small part of freedom- of being me, lol'ing with other moms, getting along, etc. and when i post- i get tore down. no matter what i post about. it can even be me telling other moms that no matter what, they should be proud of what they are doing b/c they are raising their children and thats a hard job, and even if i dont know them, i'm proud of them... and i get torn down on that post! how the hell can you tear that post down? i was just feeling happy and i wanted to share my happiness, proud that DS learned how to read a word.. and in my attempt to share- i got pulled back into my depression. its like that with EVERY post i make.

maybe i should just stay off CM. but then i really will be alone. but whats the point? i'm alone now. its not like anyone on CM truly cares about one another.
    Anonymous

• some of the moms on here are so mean because they are fat, broke, stay at home moms who are miserable with there lives and love to try and make other moms on here miserable too. thats why.
    theres really no need to kill yourself, thats silly. especially if your a mom. if you need someone to talk to, send me a message or an IM. i wont judge you...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:54 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I think there are a lot of women like that on here. :( It's sad....but I think you should leave thier comments and report them as it isn't productive comments...rather demeaning and putting down.
    Anonymous

• My dad always said that whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. I think Eleanor Roosevelt said it first but the point is you can let all these things get you down or you can let them teach you how to be strong.
    Anonymous

• i completely agree with purpulbutterfly!! if you need someone to chat with I try to get on here everyday... I won't judge you either. And the moms that do, need a reality check.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:12 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I say their mean attitude does get old but I file that under what Bob does and maybe even what mom does what silly mean things others moms say does not make me look small so I will not care!!! LOL I know serious but think about it a couple days ago some woman called me ignorant on here. I am availble to talk my name is PK
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Around this time of the day for some reason they will rip you apart. I noticed a few have stopped or have been told to keep away or are blocked from q & a. Last year it was brutal. But they are long gone. COunt yourself lucky.There was a young gang of moms that was so snotty, and an older one who has chilled out, but if you went on her profile page, it was scary......
    Anonymous

• its not just on q&a's, its also just in the regular groups that i'm in. it just makes me so mentally tired. :-(

and yes- i DO need more help than what CM is able to give. i'm not looking for a therapist on here, just someone who might be able to relate in smalls ways with me.
    Anonymous

• i noticed that also..i guess some ppl think they are perfect and the ones that judge u on certain stuff is more than likely doing the same thing they just dont want to admit it
    Anonymous

• Because they either have miserable lives or they need to get laid.
    Anonymous