I'm about 4 months and having a strong pain in my stomach. It feels like my stomach is raw on the inside. this is my first child, so i dont know if that is normal. please let me know if there is anything i can do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call you Dr and see what they say.
    Anonymous

• It sounds like heartburn. You could try taking Tums. They are harmless, they can even be taken as a calcium supplement. If it's heartburn the Tums should help. If they don't help then you know it's not heartburn.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If you've been active, it may also be the ligaments that hold your uterus in place stretching. I remember exercising making me really sore in the ligaments.
    Anonymous

• I was going to say what gailll said. Or maybe a case of diarrhea coming on.
    When I go to long without eating I get that feeling also. Make sure your stomach is never empty if that is the case. I'd try the tums first if not.
    Hope you feel better!!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 12, 2010