sooooo.. this is my ?

Last night, hubby wanted to have sex, but i didnt feel like it.... well, what was weird was that i was WET! i wasnt even horny, lol. We were in the middle of it and i made him stop cus i had to pee, well when i wiped i had ovulation mucus. you know the egg white stetchy kind... well its only 12 days into my cycle.... and i decided that i didnt wanna do OPK's cause hubby was going to be gone all this week.... ok well i woke up this morning and checked the mucus again, but it was like water instead..... Could this of been ovulation?

bmdred

Asked by bmdred at 4:15 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes. Cervical mucus is usually fertile up to several days before you actually ovulate, in preparation for ovulation. So if you have a "regular" 28-day cycle and usually ovulate on day 14, I would expect there to be fertile CM on day 12.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It sounds like it to me. GL!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• thank you ladies for answering my ?!!!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010