Why is someone deliberately posting inflammatory questions?

I'm talking about the SAHM vs. Working moms....Clearly this is the same person just trying to rile you all up. Why are you falling for it? Haven't we got more important things to argue about?

Saya

Asked by Saya at 5:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You and I might, some people probably don't. People just like to argue lol.
    mehargval

Answer by mehargval at 5:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• what where? i must of missed those. really who cares about who has a job or who doesnt, as long as those who dont arent milking the system...
    Anonymous

• I'd think that this site is exclusively for stay at home moms. you're right someone must have too much time on their hands.
    Anonymous

• some people just like to start drama. free time+social web site ful of moms= drama
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's the same person that likes to start the debates about BF vs FF, and vaxing vs non-vaxing. People argue because of their beliefs. And because they don't like having someone elses views crammed at them. I know, we don't have to respond. But sometimes it gets the best of us. And sometimes we like to see how far we can push the OP, so we join in the debate.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I agree with anon 4:12! I just ignore them in my opinion they feel bad about themselves and have to bash others for what they feel like they are missing or wished they had. (some of them not all before someone gets their panties in a wad)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• they tend to think it's "fun"
    Anonymous

• I work - you stay at home. Now, aren't we both content!?

teacher     shopping

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2010