I want to eventually visit ever US State, so help me figure out where to go for each state. SO: What state do you live in and what is the best thing to do/see/visit in your state?

THANKS!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• San Diego,Ca. Seal Beach...its really nice around now when all the baby seals are still little
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If you come to Mississippi, you have to come to the crawfish festival. its a really great time. They hold it at the coast coliseum right on the beach. If you want a shot of Mississippi culture that's what you have to do!
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• wa state- depends. pike place, vineyards, mount rainier
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:22 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Hmm. I live in PA and there are not too many exciting things to see here but there is: Gettysburg Battlefield, HersheyPark....

I'm sure there is more, but when we go on vacation, we leave PA lol. Oh, you could visit Amish Country! (Lancaster)

You might want to skip PA...lol
    Anonymous

• NY- NYC, or the Catskills
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 5:27 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Ga- Stone Mountain Park during the Yellow Daisy Festival. It's a HUGE craft show where vendors come form all over the place to sell there goods. Everything from hand crafted bird houses to fancy bows. The park it's self is full of fun things to do. It's also not far from Atlanta so catching a show at the fox theater or a ball game isn't out of the question. The Mall od Georgia isn't to far off either. There is also the State Park Fort Yargo with boating and disk golf and in the summer a beach- only 5 dollars to park! um...
    Six Flags over Georgia/White Water is also in that same about 1.5 hours drive form Stone Mountain and the Georgia Aquarium. I can't pick one there is just so much in such a small space!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Minnesota has the Mall of America. Hmmm...........it's really not that exciting here! lol We have lots of lakes!!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I echo Stone Mountain in GA. It's awesome. You can make a whole day of it. Now, I live in Florida, so that would be the home of Mickey Mouse! But we also have beaches. Lots of beaches. For Illinois, Chicago may not be the capital, but it has some awesome museums. I love the Museum of Science and Industry. It's very hands on and kid friendly. Or the dinosaurs in the Field Museum. And skip NYC, go see Niagra Falls.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I live in PA too. .I would say visit Hershey Park too other than that there really isnt much here
    njstewart07

Answer by njstewart07 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Colorado- come in the Winter and go skiing!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:35 PM on Apr. 12, 2010