Cameras?

Anyone have a suggestion on a good camera, not just the normal digital ones, but the ones that are more professional? I don't know how else to describe them. A digital SLR one?

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• DSLR - all depends on how much you want to spend. But look at Best Buy. They have bundles frequently with Nikon or Canon that include the Camera, an extra battery, bag, and zoom lens. I have a Canon Rebel because I had the 35MM SLR Rebel and can use my lens from that camera on my DSLR Rebel.

Good Luck and Have fun.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:46 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Are you a beginner? Just looking to take some cute snapshots?
    I use a canon rebel xt... I want to upgrade someday but for wht I do with it I love it!
    Anonymous

• I got DH a Nikon dslr 3000 for Christmas and I use it more than him. It has a really cool thing where you can take a whole stream of pictures at once with no delay it looks like a movie. I had a nikon cool pix but it had a bad delay.
    Casarah13

Answer by Casarah13 at 6:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We are beginners. OK, we went to see Disney on Ice, and my camera sucked ass. It is supposed to be a good one, supposed to be able to take pics with movement, like at sporting events. But it doesn't. They all came out blurry. And there is such a delay, I miss most things. That's not at all what I want. I want to get the pic when I click. KWIM? I'd like to not go over $600.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010