I am so emotional

I'm in the third trimester of my pregnancy and I can't stop crying. My DH came up behind and me and scared me and I started bawling. Is anyone else going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I worry more, cry more, laugh more...I think it's normal.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 5:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• i am, im not far along though.... hubby set me off yesterday!
    Anonymous

• I'm about 36 weeks along, I worry all the time..and I do get a little sad everytime i don't have the energy to do something. Other then that, no, but I know it's normal. GL
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:26 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Oh yes...I have been emotionally unstable since I found out I was pregnant. My wonderful man even made it a point to say that I was acting nutty one time GRRRR. Yup, he hasn't said it since cause he knows I will pee on his pillow for sure. I suggest you make it clear to him and encourage him to read about the emotional instability of pregnancy, and maybe that will normalize things for you both.
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• 33 weeks and I cried for 3 hours today bc I think no one is going to come to my baby shower. I've also considered firing one of my staff today. I figured I'd hold off until I was tear free for 12 hours or more.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:48 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I have been an emotional wreck since I was about 4 weeks along. I'm now almost 7 and I've been crying everyday! I cried yesterday this morning because I wanted to eat carrots and there wasn't any ranch, and yesterday because DH wouldn't take a shower w/ me lol
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I'm only 8 weeks and I'm crazy emotional! My poor husband...seriously! L0L! I was very emotional and sensitive during my first pregnancy as well...for me it's normal.
    Anonymous