Pregnancy drama!!(bh hurting bad)

I am about 33 weeks pregnant im having the worst braxton hicks, they are becoming painful with lots of pressure i dread when they come. IM also having a hard time breathing i feel like its a workout just to breath. Anyone else had any of this???

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 5:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• UGH, I am right there with you. My BH started around 30 weeks and were SO painful. Right now I am 37 weeks and 5 days, and they are just getting worse! Hang in there the countdown has started :)
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• You may be having trouble breathing because of anxiety. Take your pulse. Try to relax for 5 min. Take you pulse again and see if it's lower and your breathing is easier. If that works then it's anxiety. It's normal but it's important to learn how to relax it away.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• maybe you should call your doctor. bh contractions dont usually hurt. mine never did and they got really strong.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• call your doctor & schedule an exam. it would be terrible if you were going into preterm labor & didn't know it.
    Anonymous

• I question that there are other possible causes of uterine pain that can feel like contractions. I would call your doctor right away just to fill him/her in and also to give yourself peace of mind. Well and to give peace of mind to me as well :) You are probably fine but just play it extra safe.
    littlebehr1

Answer by littlebehr1 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010