What would you do if you looked at another CM's profile and saw....

photos of your husband or SO on her page?! Like she is local to you and you see photos of your man with her & her kids. Like you found out he was cheating on you through CM. I just had that random thought!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I have a bit of a vengeful streak... And sometimes I embrace my inner emotional terrorist. I would do something like call him to the computer to check out the profile of a new friend I found... Then when he's with me, start going through the pics & act like I'm seeing them for the first time. And then have a completely horrible psycho b*tch meltdown, complete with hysterical screaming, throwing things out onto the front lawn, & kicking his ass out (preferably in front of the neighbors). Get that anger out! He deserves it!

That would be my first plan off the top of my head, but I could probably think of a better one (possibly one involving her) if I had a day or 2 :-D
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 7:08 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• I would call my hubby out on it and kick his ass to the curb.
    Lainee21106

Answer by Lainee21106 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• hire a hit man. lol
    Anonymous

• I would wonder how the hell DH got from Germany to California so quickly without me knowing. ...or i would wonder how he possibly had any time away from me while he was visiting. ...

...basically it's impossible for him to be cheating on me with a local girl. if he's cheating on me (which he isn't) it would be a German girl.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:06 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• wow i would be speechless for like 10 seconds then i would call him tell him to come pick up his crap and kick him to the curve. LOL...but hes not cheating :) i luv my hubby
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I would realize his wife had a profile on CM which is why I never post his pix online.
    Anonymous

• I'd wonder how we was living a double life so well, then i'd do like so many other women would do: kick him to the curb.
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• wow ANON so you are the "other" woman?
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 6:29 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• LOL, annon is a troll. The trolls love the Answers section because they can post anonymously. Anyways, I'd be kicking some ass if I saw anything like that.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 6:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Hire a hit man-- one of my friends in an attorney who handles divorces and criminal trials. He tells everyone it's easier to get you off for murder than get your house back in a divorce-- and cheaper too!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:43 PM on Apr. 12, 2010