Does your husband get all into video games where he ignores you completly?

I love my man to death but when he is on the game nothing else matters. I HATE it. He doesn't even realize how bad he is, when he is not on the game he is the best person!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• um. no. i thought he was going to be like that. ...but he isn't. :) i love my husband.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:25 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Ya, sometimes he does that. The funny thing is, he expects me to pay attention to him if i've zoned out. I just try to gently say "hey hon, i know you are really into your video game right now, but i need you to stop for a second and listen to me", make sure you are nice and loud, get in the way just a little if you have to. Does he play video games a lot? You could always talk to him about scheduling when he plays video games..like, make him feel like it's ok for 2 hours, but after that, you'd like his attention, or something like that. GL
    madamlinwe

Answer by madamlinwe at 6:28 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Mines 40, he's a little old for that. (actually I threw his PS away when we where dating. he was so caught up in how much sex we were having he never asked/noticed)
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• nope we play together :)
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Yup! When I need him it takes him anywhere from 5-30 mins to come out of the cave.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:47 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• If I allow him to play as much as he wanted he would not put the controller down! I HATE PS3! LOL But he has gotten alot better sinse DS came along a month ago! He only plays if me and DS are sleeping or if we are gone somewhere. We have had many "discussions" on playing the game too much lol
    ashley_2187

Answer by ashley_2187 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I play games as well we both do it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Sometime, really depends on the game! I play to, so it doesn't bother me to much. Only sometime :)
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 13, 2010

• Yes he does it sometimes when he's very stress from work or everything in life. Most of the time I'll just let him play as much as he wants b/c I need time for myself too hehe. He also likes it when I'm watching him and making fun of him. At time he does ignore me and that makes me mad. What I usually do is pull him out of the house to meet up with friends or some outdoor sports or whatever that will get him out of the house.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2010