do u use netflx?

would you recommend it?

and i heard you can get movies downloaded to your tv...or attach the tv to computer... any info on would be great is seems like a good deal, defiantly a lot cheaper than gettin movie channels right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yea my husband and I get it...you can have a choice of getting one movie a month or 1 at a time...you can watch it on your computer, but its not ANY movie, its only the ones that they have picked...but its really good..we get one movie at a time and unlimited amount on computer...for $8.99 and month, its really worth it.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I use it. I've been there about 2 years now. I would def recommend it. It's reasonable. Much cheaper then the video store and movie channels. For like 16.99 a month you can get 3 movies at a time. With us thats what we have. We have movies coming and going all the time.
    Anonymous

• YES It is wonderful! The movies you get on instant download are usually not the new releases, but they are really good for my kids!!!

The movies come within 2 days of sending the "used" one back....really quick. SUPER easy to use and they have good customer service!

We get the two movies at a time deal so that we can get one for us and one for the kids!

I would highly recommend it!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:08 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We use Block Buster on line. It is just like Netflixs. It is cheaper then renting at the store.

Answer by louise2 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We use all three- Netflex, Blockbuster, and Redbox.

We like all of them it just depends.... the quality of movies is better through Blockbuster...sometimes through Netflex they arrive scratched and we have to send them back which is a waste of time and money, but you do get view movies instantly and it's included with your membership.

Also, you can walk in 5 movies a month through blockbuster and not have to wait for it to arrive in the mail...so it's convenient . Redbox is cool, because it's cheap $1 a day, but they don't always have the best selection. It just depends on what works best for you and your family.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:16 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• We do, its we do it through our xbox live account. So we can stream videos directly to the xbox... I love it its a great deal in my opinion, you even get alot of tv shows...and since we don't do cable its nice to just pic a season of something at watch it here and there when we have the time.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 7:21 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I love netflix. We pay $18.01 a month for 3 DVDs. So when we are don with one we can get another one. During the winter we pretty much get the movie and watch it right away. Then we also have the box you can get. There are getting better and better all the time. Also on our box there is a free music player too. Pandora it what I think it is. There are someother things on it too but can't remember. I so recommend it.
    Anonymous

• We use it - you can have 2 movies out at a time with our plan. We also can watch some movies 'instantly' through our XBOX 360.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:31 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Use it - love it. Been with them for over 5 years. We do the 3 plan - 3 movies out at any one time and unlimited instant viewing.

To "download" to a TV, you need a special receiver. OR you can get a free disk and view them thru your Wii or Playstation3. You can also watch them on any computer and if you have a laptop, with the right connections, you can connect that to your TV.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:42 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Love it! Would definitely recommend it.
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 8:39 PM on Apr. 12, 2010