HELP!!!!

So first off this post will not be up for long, but I do really need some advice. Heres the situation. A while back my dh had promised me he would throw out all of his porn, supposedly he did. Well today I was "snooping" and I found in the garage boxes upon boxes of all the porn he had sworn he threw away. I am PISSED! He flat out lied to me, and now IDK how to confront him about it. He will be pissed if he knows I was "snooping". But at the same time he knows that porn is NOT okay is our marriage. How should I appoarch him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh and FYI I am not talking a few magazines, more like hundreds!
    Anonymous

• Just ask him flat out if he got rid of it. If he says he did, point out that there are several boxes of it in the garage, whered they come from? If he says no, ask why not and why he felt the need to lie about it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:41 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• tell him you found his huge stash and he needs to throw it away. porn can be an addiction.
    Anonymous

• Just throw it away for him! His not suppose to be having it anyway.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Throw it away. He'll eventually know you found it but be too "busted" to question you about it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 7:49 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• throw it away at a dump and take a pic...leave it out for him
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• It sounds to me like he already is addicted and maybe he needs serious help. I think, like the first commenter said, ask him again if he got rid of it, just to give him a chance to come clean. If he lies again, let him know he's going to have to choose between getting help or losing you. I would start thinking seriously about what it would take for you to get away for awhile, until he gets help with the problem. It's not punishment--it may be the only way to save your marriage.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:55 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Maybe its valuable to him? Yes its porn but maybe he has his own reason for keeping it. Why do you have to snoop why not just ask him why its in the garage. And did you both agree there should be no porn or did you tell him we are their girlfriends and wives not their mothers. JMO

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• Take a box in the house and leave it out open

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2010

• I would just toss it. Or like PP said.. bring it in the house for him to see. If he stashed it.. and isnt using it. Well then he will never know it is missing. If he finds it missing.. what is he going to do.. yell at you for tossing it? When he was supposed to toss it in the first place? In fact thinking about it more.. I would in fact just toss it all. See if he notices its gone... and let him try to be mad at you, over not throwing it away in the first place.
    Good luck.
    Hottiehp21

Answer by Hottiehp21 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 12, 2010