Rash??

I have red spots on my body that get darker when i am in the water. I have a few on my arms, one on my boob, and a few on my hands. the ones on my hands itch while the others i feel nothing different. they are about the size of a dime. i am going to go to the doc either tomorrow or friday but just wondered if you knew what it could be...thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Apr. 12, 2010 in Health

• Eczema! My son has the same thing, and it gets redder when he's in the bath. You can develop this at any time in your life. Try the new cortizone 10 plus Eczema cream, or in the baby section of target or walmart, you can get the baby exzema lotion that has a baby winnie the pooh looking bear on it. I find these work the best and they are steroid free. Other lotions tend to burn. Aquaphore is like vaseline, and that works great as well. I only use that when it's at it's worse then follow with the other cream when it subsides to help keep it under control.
    Anonymous

• Cortizone is a steroidal cream
    Anonymous